Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fruits Basket


Fruits Basket
I’ve always heard about this anime but still I never intended to watch it at first because I am more into action adventure anime. My boyfriend bought me this DVD which is Fruitsbasket of course and when I watched it I suddenly realized that this is a good anime to watch. I got a friend who is always mentioning this anime to me but I find it weird at first because for one my friend is a guy. And now I know the reason why he likes it. The story evolves in a teen age girl named Tohru Honda who’s a sweet girl. She met Yuki Sohma and she discovers Sohma family secret. That is 13 of their family members are possessed by the 12 animal spirits of the Chinese Zodiac where in they usually transform into animals each time they are hugged by an opposite gender. All in all the story was all about love and being able to have the strength to say what you feel regardless on what situation you are in.

No comments: